R-BOARD AVR PRO
R-Board AVR Pro is a ATmega16/32 low cost microcontroller based development board with detail pin specification ideal for Beginners willing to learn AVR Programming .
- Includes Atmel ATMega16 (Also supports ATMega8535, ATMega32 etc.) Microcontroller with 16kB flash memory working at 16MHz.
- ISP Pins for In System Programming.
- 40 pin IC base for compatible PDIP microcontroller packages.
- On board regulated power supply.
- USB Powered Board.
- Wide operating voltages 7V-15V.
- Full Detailed Input Output Pin.
- Separate on board 5v and 12v Power supply for external device interface.
- Compact design with complete open interface for user customization.
- ON/OFF switch for power supply.
- Reset Switch.
Features of AT Mega16:
- 16 KB flash memory.
- 512 Bytes EPROM.
- 1 KB RAM.
- Master/Slave SPI port.
- Three 16-bit Timer/Counter.
- R-BOARD PRO.
- Atmel AT Mega16 Micro controller .
- 2 pin power connector.
- Product Datasheet
- CD and user Guide.