This devices consist of two independent, high-gain frequency-compensated operational amplifiers designed to operate from a single supply over a wide range of voltages. Application areas include transducer amplifiers, DC gain blocks and all the conventional op-amp circuits, which can now be more easily implemented in single power supply systems. For example, these circuits can be directly supplied with the standard +5 V, which is used in logic systems and will easily provide the required interface electronics with no additional power supply.
• Internally frequency-compensated
• Large DC voltage gain: 100 dB
• Wide bandwidth (unity gain): 1.1 MHz (temperature compensated)
• Very low supply current per channel essentially independent of supply voltage
• Low input bias current: 20 nA (temperature compensated)