No one like long jumbled mass of wire in between two circuits. Let’s get wireless with wireless module. This module comes with operating frequency of 434 MHz. There is one transmitter and one receiver in the module.
This 434MHz Transmitter is an ASK Hybrid transmitter module. It uses saw resonator for frequency stability. The receiver is an ASK super heterodyne receiver with PLL synthesizer and crystal oscillator.
This transmitter and receiver in conjunction with HT12E and HT12D ICs can be used to build remote control
- Frequency 434 MHz.
- Transmitter: Saw filter based ASK hybrid transmitter
- Transmitter supply voltage: 3~12V.
- Receiver: ASK super heterodyne receiver with PLL synthesizer and crystal oscillator.
- Receiver Supply voltage: 5V
- Receiver IF frequency: 500 KHz
- Receiver Sensitivity: -105dBm
- Receiver Supply current: 2.3mA
- Output power: 4~16dBm
- Turn on time: 20mS from power is switched on.
- Data rate 200bps to 3Kbps depending on the supply.
- Low power consumption.
- Easy for application.
- On-Chip VCO with integrated PLL using crystal oscillator reference
- Integrated IF and data filters.
- Operating temperature range: -40 to 80 °C
- Operating voltage: 5 Volts
Datasheet For Transmiter
Datasheet For Receiver